Our services include:
- Completing objective assessments of the individual and their living circumstances.
- Home evaluation for safety and falls prevention.
- Assessing the need for home care identifying the frequency and type of care required and arranging for home care providers
Coordination of medical care with health care providers.
- Reviewing medical insurance and long-term care insurance plans to ensure that optimal benefits are received.
- Providing oversight for families to monitor adherence to an agreed-upon care plans.
- Providing counseling, conflict resolution, and care coordination to enhance the quality of life for all involved.
- Advocating to ensure optimal medical and mental health treatment and access to community and entitlement programs.
- Medication management.
- Assistive device assessment and procurement to support and maximize function.
- Assist in identifying appropriate placement options including level of care recommendations.
- Accompany family and or senior to review various facilities or campuses for visits.
- Coordinate the relocation locally or to another area.
- Identify help.
Well-Being & Support Options for Families
It is challenging to support a parent or loved one from a distance – we can act as your surrogate to provide services such as:
- Accompanying seniors to health appointments.
- Hospital advocacy.
- Well-being visits.
- Health monitoring.
- Point of quick contact in emergencies.
- Monitoring quality of care being provided in an assisted living or nursing home facility.
Services for Memory Impaired Seniors
- Emotional support.
- Memory support recommendations.
- Brain fitness programs.
- Home and environment safety recommendations.
- Family and caregiver information and support.
Legal and Financial
- Identifying financial needs and researching eligibility for assistance.
- Coordinating private and public resources to finance the costs of care.
- Assisting with applications for government entitlement programs and ensuring ongoing benefits are maximized.
- Referrals to Elder Law attorneys for Medicaid planning, Powers of Attorney and Health Care Proxy.
- Assistance with advanced directives.
- Assistance with end of life issues.